Loc Brush Care Kit
LOC BRUSH KIT
1. Reduce Lint & Buildup- Helps remove lint and buildup in your locs. I especially love using it to tackle lint at the ends of my locs as that's where mine tend to get trap most, especially in the winter months when I'm wearing sweaters. It does a great job without damaging my locs. It's definitely a great way to remove surface buildup and lint before it completely traps inside your locs.
2. Reduce Frizz & Prevents Breakage- Ok frizz be gone! Well not completely, but enough to help us style our hair in between retwist. Brushing with our loc brush from scalp to roots allows the moisture you've added to your scalp to evenly distribute. Your locs, now being moisturized, are less likely to break it helps to minimize frizz.
3. Detangling Roots- Have you ever had this issue on wash day where you're finding yourself pulling apart your locs at the roots to separate them? They've gotten quite entangled between your last retwist. Yikes, that hurts! Please don't cause yourself this type of pain next time. Simply use our loc brush to help you detangle your roots as often as you like while also using your fingers daily to glide through your parts to ensure your locs aren't marrying together. Because boy does it hurt pulling them apart!
4. Helps with Hair Growth- Brushing your locs stimulates the hair follicles just like a hands-on scalp massage would. This stimulation causes more blood to flow to the scalp, delivering tons of oxygen and nutrients to your follicles for quicker growth.
5. Softens Locs- There's nothing I dislike more than brittle and hard locs! I don't know about you, but I enjoy being able to glide my fingers easily through my crown. Loc brushing has definitely contributed to my locs being softer by brushing it while I'm moisturizing my locs with our Refresher Spray and sealing in the moisture with our hair oil.
Includes 3 Products:
- Soft Bristle Loc Brush with Curve
- Cherry Blossom Refresher Spray| 8 oz
- Nourishing & Conditioning Hair Oil | 4 oz