- What are the forms of payment you accept?
We accept US based credits cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we do have PayPal as an option at this time. We accept this method of payment .
- Why do I keep getting an error message, "Your credit card cannot be charged at this time?"
This message will appear for a number of reasons. The information entered in the billing address fields must match the information on file at the bank for the card.
If any information doesn’t match, the card will be declined. Lastly, your bank may be stopping your card from being charged because it doesn’t recognize this transaction as a purchase that matches your history on the card.
When your card is reviewed and declined, the funds are placed on hold instead of completing the transaction. Your funds will return to your bank in 3-5 business days. If you do not see the funds back in your account after that time
Please contact your bank for further information.
- Do you accept gift cards?
Yes, we accept gift cards.
- Do you accept money orders?
No, we do not accept money orders. We require all orders to be placed over the website with a valid US debit or credit card.
- Can you provide me a discount code for my order?
Our discounts are applied during promotions. Please follow us on our social media pages or sign up for our Newsletter for announcements on upcoming promotions.
- I am trying to purchase a specific product and there is no "Add to Bag" option available or it says "Not For Sale", what does this mean?
Unfortunately at this time we are currently out of stock of this specific item. Please check back at a later date. We should be restocking shortly.
- Where can I find your products at a store near me?
By using the Store Locator on our website you can be directed to different stores in your area that carry our product lines. You can always find our Store Locator link at the top of any page on the website.
- Why is the consistency different from the product I just ordered to the one I already have?
We use natural and organic ingredients with no harmful chemicals. Due to the nature of the ingredients, the consistency and scent may differ.
- Your Store Locator comes up with no results in my area. Where can I purchase?
If the locator provides no listing of stores in your area, you will need to purchase online at this time.
- How do I make a return for my purchase I made through a retailer?
Please contact the store you purchased from. We do not provide returns or exchanges for retail store purchases.
- Where can I get some samples?
Samples are provided through promotions. Please sign up for our Newsletter to receive announcements on upcoming promotions.
- After I place my order, when will my order ship?
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has shipped.
Orders placed during a holiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-4 business days upon receipt of order. Shipping method applies after order has shipped.
- Why isn't the tracking number working?
If your package just shipped, please allow at least one business day for the carrier to update their site with all tracking information.
- Can I pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
We only offer shipping options at this time. We do not have a store front for pick up orders.
- I have a rush order. Can it be delivered Saturday?
We do not provide Saturday delivery. We only provide shipments for Monday – Friday.
- The tracking shows the package was delivered but I didn’t receive my package. What if I have a lost or stolen package?
Once an order has shipped, Peculiar Roots is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address as entered for the order. Please contact the carrier for any information regarding the delivery.
Have your tracking number available to provide to the carrier to assist with the investigation.
Once an order has shipped and tracking becomes available, we recommend the receiver be available on the estimated date of arrival of the package or the receiver to contact the carrier to schedule a pick up at the holding facility.
- Do you ship internationally?
All orders ship within the United States, Puerto Rico or to the Virgin Islands. We do ship internationally at this time thought our Amazon store.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, we can ship to PO Boxes. When choosing a shipping method, please select from one of the USPS shipping options.
-Q & A-
- Hours Of Operations?
Hours Of Operations: 9pm - 5pm, Monday - Friday Eastern Standard Time